1. An ant can lift 20 times its own body weight.
2. Ants are able communicate with each other about danger and directions to food.
3. If crushed, the odorous house ant worker gives off a rotten coconut odor.
1. A cockroach can live a week without its head. The roach only dies because without a mouth, it can't drink water and dies of thirst.
2. A cockroach can hold its breath for 40 minutes.
3. Cockroaches spend 75% of their time resting.
4. Cockroaches can live without food for one month, but will only survive a week without water.
5. Cockroaches can run up to three miles in an hour.
1. It doesn't matter if a room is dirty or clean. Bed bugs only care about a dark hole to hide in and access to humans.
2. Bed bug hatchlings are so small they can pass through a stitch-hole in a mattress.
3. Bed bugs can ingest seven times their own weight in blood, which would be the equivalent of an average-sized male drinking 120 gallons of liquid.
1. A rat can swim for 3 days before it drowns.
2. Rats can jump a foot high
3. Rats can fit through an opening the size of a nickel.
4. Rats can squeeze through a space as small.
1. Male mosquitoes do not bite humans, but rather live on plant juices and other natural liquids from plants and decomposing organic material.
2. Adult female mosquitoes can live up to four weeks if they have a food source, while males live less than a week.
1. Female termite Eggs laid 40,000 eggs a day
2. The total weight of all of the termites in the world is greater than the weight of all the humans in the world.
3. Worker stage is destructive Stage Only.